Noodle Place Restaurant @ Orchard Gateway

I went to the Noodle Place Restaurant @ Orchard Gateway to have dinner. My favourite is the Fresh Prawn with Crispy Noodle.

Noodle Place Restaurant @ Orchard Gateway
Noodle Place Restaurant @ Orchard Gateway

The prawns are quite fresh and big but the portion is very small. I think it is quite expensive for this dish with this portion.

I was quite hungry after the meal and went to the nearby 4Fingers outlet to buy some chicken wings.


Fresh prawn with Crispy Noodle
Fresh prawn with Crispy Noodle

The average spending at this restaurant per person would be around $30 and you will still feel hungry.

Last time, it was quite crowded and nowadays you can get seats easily and I think there are better restaurants in the area.

If you craved for Chinese food and there isn't one in mind, you can try this but don't expect to fill your stomach with just one dish.

Overall: 3/5

SG Green Fingers Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram