Pot Luck @ IMM Singapore

Pot Luck is located at the ground floor of IMM and is a part of the Soup Restaurant.

Pot Luck at IMM
Pot Luck at IMM

The décor of Pot Luck is quite old fashioned kopitiam style which gives a nostalgic feel. Every time I visited Pot Luck, there is always seats available. I don't like to queue for food because I feel that it is a waste of time. Maybe every time when I visited the restaurant, it is either quite early or when it is near to end of meal time. Well, the food here is good and reasonably priced.


Nostalgic decor at Pot Luck
Nostalgic décor at Pot Luck

I would like to recommend the Curry Fish Head dish. It is quite valued for money and the fish head is fresh. There are a variety of food to choose and I'm sure there are dishes that will satsify your taste buds.


Curry Fish Head
Must try this Curry Fish Head

List of items on the menu
List of items on the menu
 

SG Green Fingers Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram