Qi Ji @ Bugis Village

I can't remember when was the first time I had Qi Ji Nasi Lemak when it was at Beach Road. At that time, it was a small stall. Now it has a few branches all over Singapore. I had my dinner at Qi Ji just now, it is at Bugis Village. I ordered their signature hand-made popiah and Nasi Lemak. There are many different sets of Nasi Lemak that you can choose from. They are quite stingy on the chili, remember to ask for more. I ordered the set no. 2.

I ordered another dish which is Mee Rebus. They have barley drinks too.

Qi Ji prepares its food in accordance to Halal and HACCP certification standards. So, please do not bring in any non-Halal into the eateries.

Nasi Lemak Set 2
Nasi Lemak Set 2

Mee Rebus
Mee Rebus

Popiah
Popiah

Cold Barley Drink
Cold barley drink

Qi Ji
Qi Ji


The Bill is...
The bill

SG Green Fingers Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram