Tampopo @ Ngee Ann City B1

One of my favorite places to have black pig Sukiyaki. If you want to dine at Ngee Ann City Tampopo, you need to come before 6.30pm to avoid long queue. It seems quite popular here but well almost all restaurants are quite crowded at Ngee Ann City during dinner time. So to beat the crowd, you need to time your meal or dinner earlier just before the mass crowd starts to feel hungry. It is good to eat early anyway.

Tampopo @ Ngee Ann City B1
When I eat this black pig sukiyaki set, I will put the toufu, carrot, mushroom, vegetables first, followed by the black pig slices. The noodle will be next and the last one is the egg. I know this is not the right way to eat sukiyaki but this is what I prefer. The fuel will only last for a while, halfway through you will need to ask the waiter or waitress for a refill when you see that the flame goes off.

Black Pig Sukiyaki plus separate ordered rice
Black Pig slices
I always put one slice at a time and wait for it to be cooked completely before I put it into my mouth. The flame underneath is not that big and I think it is better to get the meat properly cooked. There is no rice with this set and you may order a bowl of rice separately.

Service is ok level and definitely you will visit it again.

Well, visited the one at Liang Court last Friday. As I was pretty full from my South Indian lunch, I decided to eat seafood ramen instead.

Seafood Ramen
Seafood Ramen

Bento Set
Bento Set


SG Green Fingers Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram