Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert @ One KM Mall

Today, I'm at One KM Mall because my wife wants to buy a portable mahjong table and also a mahjong set for a friend's house warming. She had done some researches and found that it is cheaper to buy at City Plaza. So after collecting my daughter's passport at ICA, we went to City Plaza. The mahjong set and table cost S$208.

We walked across the road and it is the One KM Mall. It just opened recently and some shops are not opened yet. We were not sure what to eat and we went to the basement B1 to look for food. We found this Hong Kong Sheng Kee Dessert selling noodles and rice too.


So, we went in to have our lunch. I was too hungry that I only took photo of the Yolky Custard Pau (S$2.90 for two).

Yolky Custard Pau
My daughter had the SK Signature Combination Noodle (S$8.50) and I had the Oriental Chicken Sausage Rice (S$6.90). I took a picture of the menu which was displayed outside the stall.

Menu
Well, food is ok level.

Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram